Re: [SCA-JML] Educating the Public

  • Barbara Nostrand
    Message 1 of 11 , May 23, 2000

      You really do not wish to know what I look like do you? For one thing,
      I am hideously ugly.

      | techie.com |
    • Kass McGann
      Message 2 of 11 , May 24, 2000
        > I was thinking about this while at work today. And what I'd like to
        see in
        > our file area are maybe pictures of everybody on the list. So at
        least we can
        > know what everybody looks like. What does everyone think of
        this?????

        Takabayashi-dono,

        I, for one, am all for it!

        Fujiwara no Aoi
      • Ron Martino
        Message 3 of 11 , May 24, 2000
          > You really do not wish to know what I look like do you? For one thing,
          > I am hideously ugly.
          >
          > Your Humble Servant
          > Solveig Throndardottir
          > Amateur Scholar

          While humility is a valued trait in Japan, this is perhaps taking it
          too far. I know Solveig-sensei personally, and would never consider her
          ugly, hideously so or otherwise...

          --
          yumitori(AT)montana(DOT)com - Ask me how to get paid for surfing the
          Internet.