RE: [SCA-JML] Re: Ninja swords

  • Choronzey, Marc
    Message 1 of 55 , Nov 4, 2003
      Yeah, I think it was. Although the sword wasnt my career. lol Just a
      decade-long hobby... and after teaching live blade and etc, I found myself
      using a boken more and more and liking it more and more.

      -Marc Choronzey
      One Bill, Bell Mobility, Montreal.
      Page : 514.414.0907
      Cell : 514.917.4764

      Message 55 of 55 , Nov 11, 2003
        Bubba wrote:

        > I do believe that is grounds for a whoopin'. Want for me to go all Kill Bill
        > on 'er for ya? ;)

        Too late. Said person died years ago, and the items are long gone. Sigh.