RE: [SCA-JML] Re: Ninja swords

  • Choronzey, Marc
    Message 1 of 55 , Nov 4, 2003
      Personally, after having used live blades in a way or another for the past
      ten years, I find that my favorite weapon is the boken. And yes, I have
      fought boken vs live blade and no more wounded than before have continued
      doing so.... It's a metter of prefferences, I believe.

      -Marc Choronzey
      One Bill, Bell Mobility, Montreal.
      Page : 514.414.0907
      Cell : 514.917.4764

      Message 55 of 55 , Nov 11, 2003
        Bubba wrote:

        > I do believe that is grounds for a whoopin'. Want for me to go all Kill Bill
        > on 'er for ya? ;)

        Too late. Said person died years ago, and the items are long gone. Sigh.