Re: [SCA-JML] Titles

  • Ii Saburou
    Message 1 of 92 , Nov 4, 2003
      Check out http://www.sengokudaimyo.com for Hiraizumi no Ason's suggested
      rank system. Look under the 'Japanese Miscellany' under the names
      section. In general it is much better than the officially recommended
      ones, IMHO.

      Have they ever been officially proposed to Laurel? If not, is there a
      reason why not? Both the rank system and the title lists seem to be
      reasonable (with the possible exception--in Laurel's eyes--of the
      'Imperial' title).

      -Ii

      On Tue, 4 Nov 2003, Alcyoneus wrote:

      > I happened to be looking at the alt. titles today, and noticed that sensei
      > was used for knight. What would be a more accurate title, Eff? Also, in
      > reading I did quite some time ago, I found 'hatamoto' or 'banner
      > knight'. Where would that fit in?
      >
      > Alcyoneus

    • Ichikawa Masako(S. Jordan)
      Message 92 of 92 , Apr 11, 2004
        Oh my WAAY down in Southern Ansteorra, but yes the food is wonderful
        =) Seems to be down near the Brownsville area if memory serves. I
        echo Masamune-dono's words, we would love and be honored to have you
        in Ansteorra!

        In Service,
        Masako

        --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, "Anthony J. Bryant" <ajbryant@i...>
        wrote:
        > RavenRux@C... wrote:
        >
        > > I don't know where that is, but if it is in Ansteorra, We would
        love having you in our Kingdom.