Titles

  • Alcyoneus
    Message 1 of 92 , Nov 3, 2003
      I happened to be looking at the alt. titles today, and noticed that sensei
      was used for knight. What would be a more accurate title, Eff? Also, in
      reading I did quite some time ago, I found 'hatamoto' or 'banner
      knight'. Where would that fit in?

      Alcyoneus

    • Ichikawa Masako(S. Jordan)
      Message 92 of 92 , Apr 11, 2004
        Oh my WAAY down in Southern Ansteorra, but yes the food is wonderful
        =) Seems to be down near the Brownsville area if memory serves. I
        echo Masamune-dono's words, we would love and be honored to have you
        in Ansteorra!

        In Service,
        Masako

        --- In sca-jml@yahoogroups.com, "Anthony J. Bryant" <ajbryant@i...>
        wrote:
        > RavenRux@C... wrote:
        >
        > > I don't know where that is, but if it is in Ansteorra, We would
        love having you in our Kingdom.