[SCA-JML] Re: Ninja swords

  • Solveig
    Message 1 of 55 , Nov 3, 2003
      >Takanofuji Jutte (aka Seamus) Dono!

      Greetings from Solveig! Last I heard, Iaidou is practiced with special
      swords which are not quite real. They are still quite dangerous. I am
      suggesting kendou practice which does not involve waving anything more
      dangerous than a wooden stick. Further, I was thinking that things should
      be limited to shinai.

      Message 55 of 55 , Nov 11, 2003
        Bubba wrote:

        > I do believe that is grounds for a whoopin'. Want for me to go all Kill Bill
        > on 'er for ya? ;)

        Too late. Said person died years ago, and the items are long gone. Sigh.