Re: [SCA-JML] Re: Ninja swords

  • Bubba
    Message 1 of 55 , Nov 3, 2003
      chagin1 wrote:

      > Waving around 3 foot razor blades is not for the weak of mind or the
      > litiginous.

      Friday, after my wakizashi got here, the conversation went something like
      this:

      Friend's wife- "It's not sharp is it?"
      Me- <grabs piece of notebook paper, slices it into 1/16" wide ribbons
      repeatedly>
      Her- "Holy $#!+"

      This explains why my sword rack is mounted to the wall 6' high, 3' above the
      kid's head.
      --
      Kagemasa
      mysticz28@...
      Message 55 of 55 , Nov 11, 2003
        Bubba wrote:

        > I do believe that is grounds for a whoopin'. Want for me to go all Kill Bill
        > on 'er for ya? ;)

        Too late. Said person died years ago, and the items are long gone. Sigh.