Re: [SCA-JML] Clothing help.

  • Ron Martino
    Message 1 of 4 , May 15, 2000
      > Although I not one of the clothing experts on this mailing list,
      > the term just ended and I can't resist saying something.
      >
      > First of all. You should consider exactly what social class your
      > child wants to belong to. Further, the clothing that children wore
      > (even those of the court) were somewhat different than the clothing
      > worn by adults.
      >
      > Your child is nine years old. Coming of age would not occur for her
      > for another three years. The clothing that she would be wearing at
      > this point is somewhat simpler. (This is what I have seen so far at
      > least.)

      > Your Humble Servant
      > Solveig Throndardottir
      > Amateur Scholar

      Solveig-sensei, please note that the message you are responding to was
      forwarded to this list, not originally posted here. I believe that I
      included the original headers if you wish to send the lady a personal
      reply. If I failed to do so, let me know and I'll get the appropriate
      information.

      Yumitori

      --
      yumitori(AT)montana(DOT)com - Ask me how to get paid for surfing the
      Internet.