Bungo list

  • Joshua Badgley
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2000
      Greetings! I remember a while back somebody mentioned a list specifically
      dedicated to those interested in learning older Japanese (I believe it was
      Hiraizumi-dono). I can't seem to find the information at the moment, and
      was hoping somebody could send me some more information about the list.

      And for something completely different-- does anyone have any good
      information on shuriken? I am interested as I was given one as a present
      and am now interested in learning more about them.

      Not that I would ever dream of becoming a ninja (even if I do happen to
      have more garb gathered that would seem to fit some sort of government spy
      more than kuge or samurai) ;)

      -Godric Logan