Re: [SCA-JML] Term for Japanese Knights

  • M.Giard
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5 5:58 AM
      Here, we simply call it "Samurai"...
      ;-)

      -----Message d'origine-----
      De : Akimoya :Þ <aj233@...>
      À : sca-jml@egroups.com <sca-jml@egroups.com>
      Date : 4 mai, 2000 19:04
      Objet : [SCA-JML] Term for Japanese Knights

      What would be the proper term with which to address a Japanese KSCA?
      A friend of mine was recently knighted, and now I need to figure out
      what to call him :-}

      Akimoya
      Ealdormere

    • Akimoya :�
      Message 2 of 2 , May 5 12:00 PM
        --- In sca-jml@egroups.com, "M.Giard" <goliath@g...> wrote:
        > Here, we simply call it "Samurai"...
        > ;-)

        Yeah, well, I'm a samurai, too; since the Japanese were and are
        terribly class and status conscious, it behooves me to find a better
        term.

        Akimoya
        Ealdormere