Re: [SCA-JML] 47 ronin

    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2000
      "M.Giard" wrote:

      > Does someone know were I can find a listing or a book, (witn picture
      > of all of them, if possible), or anything... about those 47 Wave
      > Mens...I saw a video about the Noh at the Metropolitan Museum NY, but
      > it was so short...

      You mean actual images of the 47? There are none. There are images
      *representing* them (like the image of Sacagewea on the new US sprogback
      dollar; no one knows what she really looked like), but nothing of
      *them*.

      There have been dozens of Japanese films on them, two of which are
      readily available on video and DVD. I believe both are available through
      Gold Rush Games' site. They are "47 Ronin" and "Chushingura."

      Tony