RE: [SCA-JML] Re: Alternative titles

  • Eric Munson
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2003

      No, thank the gods. I moved out of there ages ago!

      - mo
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2003
        James Eckman wrote:

        > gokiburi-manshon?

        That was where *I* lived when I was in Edo...

        Effingham
      • ipsley1@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 5, 2003
          Gerald of Ipsley to the list, greeting,

          Many of you know that Kansas City is the home of the Cheifs. You may not yet
          have been notified that there's a t-shirt available here, with appropriate
          logos, but the word "Cheifs" has been replaced by "Sensei."