Re: Alternative titles

  • James Eckman
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2003
      >Subject: RE: Cricket House - sorta OT
      >

      >I follow the Yaen school and am a devotee of the rotten peach sutra.

      gokiburi-manshon?

      ^-^
      Jim
    • Eric Munson
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2003

        No, thank the gods. I moved out of there ages ago!

        - mo
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 1, 2003
          James Eckman wrote:

          > gokiburi-manshon?

          That was where *I* lived when I was in Edo...

          Effingham
        • ipsley1@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 5, 2003
            Gerald of Ipsley to the list, greeting,

            Many of you know that Kansas City is the home of the Cheifs. You may not yet
            have been notified that there's a t-shirt available here, with appropriate
            logos, but the word "Cheifs" has been replaced by "Sensei."