[SCA-JML] Re: Armor

  • Markejag@aol.com
    Message 1 of 63 , Nov 7, 1999
      <>

      A photo copy can be seen in Early Japan, Great Ages of Man, a Time-Life Book
      now out of print, but stocked by many local libraries. It also shows some
      patterns of how to stitch the laquered armor plates together, the yoroi
      shitagi that Edward-san previously spoke about, and a brocade pattern used
      for hakama.

      Fumio

      Fumio
    • Jim Bryant
      Message 63 of 63 , Jun 7, 2013
        Greetings,
        Does anyone know of, or can recommend an armorer for Japanese armor? I am a cross country truck driver and do not have room in my truck for the materials or tools needed to make my own.
        Any help would be greatly appreciated.

        Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android