RE: [SCA-JML] period musical instruments

  • Eric Munson
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 1, 2003

      This is great. I see this being retold at Pennsic next year....

      - mo
      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 1, 2003
        Solveig wrote:

        > Just because a sho sounds like a banshee in heat? What has become of our
        > marshals?

        They're brave enough in the face of rattan, but like most would blanch at the
        shriek of a hichiriki. Hey, they're only human. <G>

        Effingham
      • Bubba
        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 1, 2003
          Anthony J. Bryant wrote:

          > Oh, dear: I just had the image of someone trying to authorize in
          > hichiriki and sho, and finding that no marshals could stand to be on
          > the field. <G>

          Well, there once was a guy that attempted to get a set of foam and duct tape
          bagpipes authorized. Almost managed to, but the knight marshal managed to
          stop laughing long enough to realize they'd make a nice flail.
          --
          Gundy
          mysticz28@...