Bushi

  • Kevin C Mason
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27 2:35 PM
      thanks you for your help.

      I'm looking for information about the Bushi.  I have read many book, but they seem to be targeted towards beginners and to armature martial arts who are not interested in the finer points of the Samurai.
      One topic in particular interest me. and that is the "sageo" or tying of sleeves of the kimono before battle.  I hear that there are may ways to do it but I have yet to find any information.

      thanks Kevin c Mason

      Take a look at my Bodypainting page
      WWW.ThePaintedBody.com