Re: [SCA-JML] A Few Questions

  • Vince Ferri
    Message 1 of 15 , Sep 28, 2003
      Ohayogozaimasu,

      You might find this book helpful; it is available from Tuttle
      Publishing: http://www.tuttlepublishing.com/title.cgi?title_id=173.

      Painted Fans of Japan: Fifteen Noh Drama Masterpieces by Reiko Chiba
      <http://www.tuttlepublishing.com/search.cgi?searchtype=author&keywords=Reiko%20Chiba>
      ISBN: 0804804680
      Price: $29.95

      A delicate, fan-shaped volume, bound in bright brocade, this small work
      furnishes not only a brief and pertinent history of fans and the Noh
      drama, but also reproduces 15 full-page color illustrations of famed Noh
      fans.

      Dozo yoi ichinichio
      Binsu Jiro
      Vincent Ferri, VINCE FERRI DESIGN, Middletown, NY