Re: [SCA-JML] Padded outfits (or Freezing in Iowa)

  • ekoogler1@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 25, 2003
      IIRC, unfortunately, sashiko is out of period. I believe they did quilt
      clothing, but haven't found any specifics.

      Just in case you need it, a recent edition of Threads magazine had a spiffy
      article on how to easily quilt clothing. It's all about doing modern stuff
      using light-weight fabrics and batting, but the principles of how to do it are
      the same. The article is in the October/November 2002 issue
      (#103), "Fashionably Quilted" by Mary Ray.

      Hope this helps a bit!

      Kiri