Re: [SCA-JML] possibly Interesting heraldry development...

  • Solveig
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 22, 2003
      Konoshita Dono!

      Greetings from Solveig! There are heralds who are interested in a more
      ethno-specific approach to heraldry. However, nothing is likely to happen
      until after the new laurel team takes over. Further, we don't really know
      what new decisions will be until they are given. For a while, all of the
      laurel bids were withdrawn and there were not active laurel candidates.