Re: [SCA-JML] Tamoe?

  • Solveig
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 17, 2003
      Yoshi-kun!

      Greetings from Solveig! The tomoe looks like a curved teardrop.
      The are commonly found in groups of two or more with their heads
      toward the center and their tails on the outside.

      If you want a star, you can try to register a star. However, these
      are not necessarily all that Japanese. There are multirayed sun-like
      charges which are Japanese.