Re: [SCA-JML] Kyougen questions

  • Barbara Nostrand
    Message 1 of 21 , Apr 25, 2000
      Baron Edward!

      Drat. I can not recall the words. But, how about

      1) Children who have not known war.
      2) The Japanese version of blue blue my love is blue

      Many of the people on this list were probably born after those
      passed from memory.

      However, (as I recall) you can still hear the Army Song and
      the Navy Song in Tokyo when one of those big black trucks
      shows up. Now THAT puts it back before I was born.

      | techie.com |
    • Barbara Nostrand
      Message 2 of 21 , Apr 25, 2000

        Those of you who have not yet been to Japan will probably be a
        bit surprised when you first see how Japanese group sing alongs
        are lead.

        | techie.com |