Re: [SCA-JML] Disc Crash Chez Effingham

    Message 1 of 15 , Sep 7, 2003
      ekoogler1@... wrote:

      > Edward,
      > I hadn't commented earlier because everyone else seemed to be covering all of
      > the bases. I did send you a personal message, which I will resend ASAP.
      >
      > I know that the quality won't be nearly as good, but at least for the moment,
      > how about scanning in the images you have? That will at least help you get
      > something up, and then you can take your time recreating them as you'd really
      > like to have them.

      That would be my last resort... It's the quality of the images, too...

      Of course, scanning them in would be a good basis for recreating them with Illustrator. <G>

      Sorry for missing any other messages. I really don't enjoy using the laptop for my online stuff -- it seems so SLOW
      compared to the regular computer. Sigh...

      Edwrrd