  • ekoogler1@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2003
      Ok. So I'm absent-minded. So I discard e-mail messages before I should.
      After all, I'm your basic almost-senile senior citizen. I decided to go ahead
      and order the movie we've been discussing...you know the one. And I've
      completely lost the name of it. Can some kind soul (of course, you're all kind
      souls!) please remind me of it?

      Thanks!

      Kiri (feeling really embarrassed!!)