Re: [SCA-JML] Guess what I got....

  • ekoogler1@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 4, 2003
      Well, Coronation is up in Northern Virginia this Saturday. The last weekend in
      September is Lochmere's Knight of the Heart/Investiture. Mid-October brings
      Kingdom Crusades, at a site north of Baltimore, MD...but it is an inter-Kingdom
      war...between us and the Eastrealm. Then in November, there is Dun Carraig's
      Investiture (my lord and I will be stepping down as Baron & Baroness). We'd
      love to see you at any of these. Just let us know when you can come up...we'll
      give you some idea of whether or not we'll be there (we plan on being at all of
      the events I've mentioned) and possibly how to find us.

      Kiri
    • Ii Saburou
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 4, 2003
        Well, this weekend there is Coronation in my neck of the woods (I'm
        drop-dead... I mean deputy autocrat, so I think I'll be around). I then
        hope to make the Lochmere event, possibly Kingdom Crusades, and Eine
        kleine Fest mit eine grosse Essen (A Little Event with A Great Big
        Feast). Oh, and there is Holiday Faire which is one of the areas great
        shopping events--I think it can all be found on the Kingdom calendar.

        BTW, speaking of Kingdom Crusades, might I ask who else plans to show at
        that event?

        -Ii

      • ekoogler1@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 5, 2003
          We'll see you at Coronation and possibly that German thing, though it is the
          weekend before our Investiture event (Phillip and I are stepping down after 6
          years, so it should be a memorable event.) We do plan to go to Crusades, at
          least to "day trip".

          See you tomorrow.

          Kiri