Re: [SCA-JML] Guess what I got....

  • Zach Schneider
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 4, 2003
      When is the next time you are having one that way?

      http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es
    • ekoogler1@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 4, 2003
        Well, Coronation is up in Northern Virginia this Saturday. The last weekend in
        September is Lochmere's Knight of the Heart/Investiture. Mid-October brings
        Kingdom Crusades, at a site north of Baltimore, MD...but it is an inter-Kingdom
        war...between us and the Eastrealm. Then in November, there is Dun Carraig's
        Investiture (my lord and I will be stepping down as Baron & Baroness). We'd
        love to see you at any of these. Just let us know when you can come up...we'll
        give you some idea of whether or not we'll be there (we plan on being at all of
        the events I've mentioned) and possibly how to find us.

        Kiri
      • Ii Saburou
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 4, 2003
          Well, this weekend there is Coronation in my neck of the woods (I'm
          drop-dead... I mean deputy autocrat, so I think I'll be around). I then
          hope to make the Lochmere event, possibly Kingdom Crusades, and Eine
          kleine Fest mit eine grosse Essen (A Little Event with A Great Big
          Feast). Oh, and there is Holiday Faire which is one of the areas great
          shopping events--I think it can all be found on the Kingdom calendar.

          BTW, speaking of Kingdom Crusades, might I ask who else plans to show at
          that event?

          -Ii

        • ekoogler1@comcast.net
          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 5, 2003
            We'll see you at Coronation and possibly that German thing, though it is the
            weekend before our Investiture event (Phillip and I are stepping down after 6
            years, so it should be a memorable event.) We do plan to go to Crusades, at
            least to "day trip".

            See you tomorrow.

            Kiri