Cool Deity/folklore reference site...

  • Eric Munson
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3, 2003
      Very handy. Nice intro material.

      http://www.onmarkproductions.com/html/kappa.shtml

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 7, 2003
        Eric Munson wrote:

        > Very handy. Nice intro material.
        >
        > http://www.onmarkproductions.com/html/kappa.shtml

        Very cool site!

        Mucho arigatos!

        Effingham
      • Eric Munson
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 8, 2003
          > -----Original Message-----
          > From: Anthony J. Bryant [mailto:ajbryant@...]
          > Sent: Monday, September 08, 2003 12:12 AM
          > To: sca-jml@yahoogroups.com
          > Subject: Re: [SCA-JML] Cool Deity/folklore reference site...
          >

          > Eric Munson wrote:
          >
          > > Very handy. Nice intro material.
          > >
          > > http://www.onmarkproductions.com/html/kappa.shtml
          >
          > Very cool site!
          >
          > Mucho arigatos!

          *blink* Actually, that should be muchos arigatos - plural agreement,
          ya know.
          I hope the site is useful, I don't think Japanese persona in general
          utilize the folklore as much as they could (of course, I don't see as
          much persona play in the SCA as a whole as I feel there could be). For
          me getting into a persona is getting into the mindset of the
          culture/time, so folk beliefs and stories are essential.

          - mokurai (re-lurking)