Re: [SCA-JML] Guess what I got....

  • ekoogler1@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 2, 2003
      My lord,
      Congratulations on your honor. Though I haven't had the privilege of meeting
      you, I am quite certain that it was well-deserved. By the way, where in
      Atlantia do you live? I am in the Barony of Dun Carraig in southern Maryland.

      Kiri
    • Zach Schneider
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 3, 2003
        I am from the barony of the Sacred Stone in North Carolina.

      • ekoogler1@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 3, 2003
          I would love to meet you...as I'm sure Ii-dono and his lady would as well. If
          ever you decide to travel north to an event, please be sure to let us know!

          Kiri
        • Zach Schneider
          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 4, 2003
            When is the next time you are having one that way?

            http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es
          • ekoogler1@comcast.net
            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 4, 2003
              Well, Coronation is up in Northern Virginia this Saturday. The last weekend in
              September is Lochmere's Knight of the Heart/Investiture. Mid-October brings
              Kingdom Crusades, at a site north of Baltimore, MD...but it is an inter-Kingdom
              war...between us and the Eastrealm. Then in November, there is Dun Carraig's
              Investiture (my lord and I will be stepping down as Baron & Baroness). We'd
              love to see you at any of these. Just let us know when you can come up...we'll
              give you some idea of whether or not we'll be there (we plan on being at all of
              the events I've mentioned) and possibly how to find us.

              Kiri
            • Ii Saburou
              Message 6 of 9 , Sep 4, 2003
                Well, this weekend there is Coronation in my neck of the woods (I'm
                drop-dead... I mean deputy autocrat, so I think I'll be around). I then
                hope to make the Lochmere event, possibly Kingdom Crusades, and Eine
                kleine Fest mit eine grosse Essen (A Little Event with A Great Big
                Feast). Oh, and there is Holiday Faire which is one of the areas great
                shopping events--I think it can all be found on the Kingdom calendar.

                BTW, speaking of Kingdom Crusades, might I ask who else plans to show at
                that event?

                -Ii

              • ekoogler1@comcast.net
                Message 7 of 9 , Sep 5, 2003
                  We'll see you at Coronation and possibly that German thing, though it is the
                  weekend before our Investiture event (Phillip and I are stepping down after 6
                  years, so it should be a memorable event.) We do plan to go to Crusades, at
                  least to "day trip".

                  See you tomorrow.

                  Kiri