Re: [SCA-JML] Disc Crash Chez Effingham

  • ekoogler1@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 15 , Sep 2 5:48 AM
      Edward,
      I hadn't commented earlier because everyone else seemed to be covering all of
      the bases. I did send you a personal message, which I will resend ASAP.

      I know that the quality won't be nearly as good, but at least for the moment,
      how about scanning in the images you have? That will at least help you get
      something up, and then you can take your time recreating them as you'd really
      like to have them.

      Kiri
      Message 2 of 15 , Sep 7 9:45 PM
        ekoogler1@... wrote:

        > Edward,
        > I hadn't commented earlier because everyone else seemed to be covering all of
        > the bases. I did send you a personal message, which I will resend ASAP.
        >
        > I know that the quality won't be nearly as good, but at least for the moment,
        > how about scanning in the images you have? That will at least help you get
        > something up, and then you can take your time recreating them as you'd really
        > like to have them.

        That would be my last resort... It's the quality of the images, too...

        Of course, scanning them in would be a good basis for recreating them with Illustrator. <G>

        Sorry for missing any other messages. I really don't enjoy using the laptop for my online stuff -- it seems so SLOW
        compared to the regular computer. Sigh...

        Edwrrd