[SCA-JML] Re: Disc Crash Chez Effingham

  • Solveig
    Message 1 of 15 , Sep 1, 2003
      Ogami Shugo!

      Greetings from Solveig!

      It is worth looking into. The problem is whether or not Baron Edward
      can afford it. Those data retrieval places are pretty expensive.

    • ekoogler1@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 15 , Sep 2, 2003
        Edward,
        I hadn't commented earlier because everyone else seemed to be covering all of
        the bases. I did send you a personal message, which I will resend ASAP.

        I know that the quality won't be nearly as good, but at least for the moment,
        how about scanning in the images you have? That will at least help you get
        something up, and then you can take your time recreating them as you'd really
        like to have them.

        Kiri
        Message 3 of 15 , Sep 7, 2003
          ekoogler1@... wrote:

          > Edward,
          > I hadn't commented earlier because everyone else seemed to be covering all of
          > the bases. I did send you a personal message, which I will resend ASAP.
          >
          > I know that the quality won't be nearly as good, but at least for the moment,
          > how about scanning in the images you have? That will at least help you get
          > something up, and then you can take your time recreating them as you'd really
          > like to have them.

          That would be my last resort... It's the quality of the images, too...

          Of course, scanning them in would be a good basis for recreating them with Illustrator. <G>

          Sorry for missing any other messages. I really don't enjoy using the laptop for my online stuff -- it seems so SLOW
          compared to the regular computer. Sigh...

          Edwrrd