Re: [SCA-JML] Guess what I got....

  • Ii Saburou
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 1, 2003
      Congratulations!

      -Ii

    • ekoogler1@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 2, 2003
        My lord,
        Congratulations on your honor. Though I haven't had the privilege of meeting
        you, I am quite certain that it was well-deserved. By the way, where in
        Atlantia do you live? I am in the Barony of Dun Carraig in southern Maryland.

        Kiri
      • Zach Schneider
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 3, 2003
          I am from the barony of the Sacred Stone in North Carolina.

        • ekoogler1@comcast.net
          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 3, 2003
            I would love to meet you...as I'm sure Ii-dono and his lady would as well. If
            ever you decide to travel north to an event, please be sure to let us know!

            Kiri
          • Zach Schneider
            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 4, 2003
              When is the next time you are having one that way?

              http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es
            • ekoogler1@comcast.net
              Message 6 of 9 , Sep 4, 2003
                Well, Coronation is up in Northern Virginia this Saturday. The last weekend in
                September is Lochmere's Knight of the Heart/Investiture. Mid-October brings
                Kingdom Crusades, at a site north of Baltimore, MD...but it is an inter-Kingdom
                war...between us and the Eastrealm. Then in November, there is Dun Carraig's
                Investiture (my lord and I will be stepping down as Baron & Baroness). We'd
                love to see you at any of these. Just let us know when you can come up...we'll
                give you some idea of whether or not we'll be there (we plan on being at all of
                the events I've mentioned) and possibly how to find us.

                Kiri
              • Ii Saburou
                Message 7 of 9 , Sep 4, 2003
                  Well, this weekend there is Coronation in my neck of the woods (I'm
                  drop-dead... I mean deputy autocrat, so I think I'll be around). I then
                  hope to make the Lochmere event, possibly Kingdom Crusades, and Eine
                  kleine Fest mit eine grosse Essen (A Little Event with A Great Big
                  Feast). Oh, and there is Holiday Faire which is one of the areas great
                  shopping events--I think it can all be found on the Kingdom calendar.

                  BTW, speaking of Kingdom Crusades, might I ask who else plans to show at
                  that event?

                  -Ii

                • ekoogler1@comcast.net
                  Message 8 of 9 , Sep 5, 2003
                    We'll see you at Coronation and possibly that German thing, though it is the
                    weekend before our Investiture event (Phillip and I are stepping down after 6
                    years, so it should be a memorable event.) We do plan to go to Crusades, at
                    least to "day trip".

                    See you tomorrow.

                    Kiri