Guess what I got....

  • Zach Schneider
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 31 10:27 PM
      I was awarded the Atlantian Order of the Brightleaf for my Arts and Science
      contributions. I just wanted to thank all of you fine people for helping me
      with teh info and having the patience with my nagging questions. Without all
      of you, I wouldn't have made such an impression.
      Thanks again,
      Yoshida Takezo Hidesada

    • Ii Saburou
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 1, 2003
        Congratulations!

        -Ii

      • ekoogler1@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 2, 2003
          My lord,
          Congratulations on your honor. Though I haven't had the privilege of meeting
          you, I am quite certain that it was well-deserved. By the way, where in
          Atlantia do you live? I am in the Barony of Dun Carraig in southern Maryland.

          Kiri
        • Zach Schneider
          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 3, 2003
            I am from the barony of the Sacred Stone in North Carolina.

          • ekoogler1@comcast.net
            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 3, 2003
              I would love to meet you...as I'm sure Ii-dono and his lady would as well. If
              ever you decide to travel north to an event, please be sure to let us know!

              Kiri
            • Zach Schneider
              Message 6 of 9 , Sep 4, 2003
                When is the next time you are having one that way?

                http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es
              • ekoogler1@comcast.net
                Message 7 of 9 , Sep 4, 2003
                  Well, Coronation is up in Northern Virginia this Saturday. The last weekend in
                  September is Lochmere's Knight of the Heart/Investiture. Mid-October brings
                  Kingdom Crusades, at a site north of Baltimore, MD...but it is an inter-Kingdom
                  war...between us and the Eastrealm. Then in November, there is Dun Carraig's
                  Investiture (my lord and I will be stepping down as Baron & Baroness). We'd
                  love to see you at any of these. Just let us know when you can come up...we'll
                  give you some idea of whether or not we'll be there (we plan on being at all of
                  the events I've mentioned) and possibly how to find us.

                  Kiri
                • Ii Saburou
                  Message 8 of 9 , Sep 4, 2003
                    Well, this weekend there is Coronation in my neck of the woods (I'm
                    drop-dead... I mean deputy autocrat, so I think I'll be around). I then
                    hope to make the Lochmere event, possibly Kingdom Crusades, and Eine
                    kleine Fest mit eine grosse Essen (A Little Event with A Great Big
                    Feast). Oh, and there is Holiday Faire which is one of the areas great
                    shopping events--I think it can all be found on the Kingdom calendar.

                    BTW, speaking of Kingdom Crusades, might I ask who else plans to show at
                    that event?

                    -Ii

                  • ekoogler1@comcast.net
                    Message 9 of 9 , Sep 5, 2003
                      We'll see you at Coronation and possibly that German thing, though it is the
                      weekend before our Investiture event (Phillip and I are stepping down after 6
                      years, so it should be a memorable event.) We do plan to go to Crusades, at
                      least to "day trip".

                      See you tomorrow.

                      Kiri