Armor blues

  • Arthur Raymond
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2003
      Greetings all *bows*

      I have been bitten, again, by the armour bug and must now build a new suit
      of armor. Im going to try something a little odd this time tho. Im looking
      into building a namban gosku-type armor. I had this crazy idea about a
      peascod breastplate one morning after too much Mountian Dew. I was wondering
      if anyone had any references to this type of kit. I saw some really cool
      ones in Effingham-dono's books (which I saw in Japan IN japanese, BTW, very
      cool), but thats about all I have right now.

      domo in advance

      Togashi Ichiro

      Enter for your chance to IM with Bon Jovi, Seal, Bow Wow, or Mary J Blige
      using MSN Messenger http://entertainment.msn.com/imastar