Re: [SCA-JML] Looking for Feedback on Waka project

  • Solveig
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 26, 2003

      Greetings from Solveig! Nice first poem! I wish that you had been able to
      attend my own unworthy poetry class at Pennsic. I would very much enjoyed
      discussing poetry with you in person.

      I do think that your arrangement of images was quite novel and rather
      appropriate for Iowa which is full of piggeries. One this which you
      might consider sharpening is the human response which traditionally
      appears in the last two lines.