Re: Various Kamon - may be modern

  • Jason Silver
    Message 1 of 21 , Aug 22, 2003
      Greetings Solveig-Dono!

      This is the message you posted for the book..

      Upon looking at it, I realized that you had even said IN your message
      which book! :)

      So all is ok :)
      Imakawa Shirou Yoshitaka

      ---------
      Message 10016 of 10575 | Previous | Next [ Up Thread ] Message
      Index Msg #

      From: Solveig <nostrand@a...>
      Date: Sat Jul 19, 2003 3:43 am
      Subject: [SCA-JML] Re: My Mon

      Noble Cousin!

      Greetings from Solveig! Please do not bother with that book. If you
      have
      access to a research library you should look for the following book:

      Hashimoto, Hiroshi. Daibukan Vol 1.

      Everything up to page 209 is period.

      ------------

      > Noble Cousin!
      >
      > Greetings from Solveig! It may be Daibukan, in which case you
      should be
      > interested in the first volume. Unfortunatley, I do not recall the
      > converstation. Can you tell me what the title is?
      > --
      >
      > Your Humble Servant
      > Solveig Throndardottir
      > Amateur Scholar
      >
      > +-------------------------------------------------------------------
      ---+
      > | Barbara Nostrand, Ph.D. | Solveig Throndardottir, CoM,
      CoS |
      > | deMoivre Institute | Carolingia Statis Mentis
      Est |
      > | mailto:nostrand@a... | mailto:bnostran@l... |
      ---+
      > | Note. Many popular "free" email services are automatically routed
      to |
      > | the trash by my email
      filters. |
      ---+