Re: [SCA-JML] so....

  • Barbara Nostrand
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 12, 2000

      Speaking of sushi. I recently had two job interviews which involved
      traveling through Seattle. This gave me an opportunity to eat at
      Shiro's (arguably the best or second best sushi establishment on
      the continent) twice in about the last month. I was even reimbursed
      for the first meal there and may be reimbursed for the second as well.

      | techie.com |