Re: [SCA-JML] so....

  • Grim Shieldsson
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 11, 2000
      Would you mind cc me on that one too?

      > Kev Fitzpatrick wrote:
      >
      > > Effingham-dono, kataginu no wa, itsu made mo hontoo ni
      > > arigatai to omoimasu.
      > >

      > Iie, tondemo gozaran. I live to do this sort of thing. Well, this and
      > eat sushi...
      >

      > > I was wondering if anyone had a small picture of a
      > > real life person wearing one so that I might be able
      > > to get a look of it. All the pics I have are either
      > > drawn or so old it's unintelligible. this may be
      > > asking a bit much, but I guess I'll try.
      >
      > I can scan in a few pictures and e-mail them to you tomorrow. I'm
      > ready to
      > crash now, so please pardon the wait. I'll also scan in some line
      > drawings
      > of one with measurements.
      >

      > Effingham

      =====
      Jim Barrows Grim Shieldsson
      Software Barbarian Acting Chieftain of Clan StormWolf
      Webcasts.com Barbarian Freehold Alliance
      http://www.geocities.com/grimshieldsson
      It is far better to ask forgiveness then permission.
      I know not the way to defeat others, but rather the way to defeat myself -- Yagyu

      http://invites.yahoo.com
    • Barbara Nostrand
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 12, 2000

        Speaking of sushi. I recently had two job interviews which involved
        traveling through Seattle. This gave me an opportunity to eat at
        Shiro's (arguably the best or second best sushi establishment on
        the continent) twice in about the last month. I was even reimbursed
        for the first meal there and may be reimbursed for the second as well.

        | techie.com |