Re: [SCA-JML] so....

  • Kev Fitzpatrick
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 10 10:25 PM
      Effingham-dono, kataginu no wa, itsu made mo hontoo ni
      arigatai to omoimasu.

      I was wondering if anyone had a small picture of a
      real life person wearing one so that I might be able
      to get a look of it. All the pics I have are either
      drawn or so old it's unintelligible. this may be
      asking a bit much, but I guess I'll try.

      Waiting with baited breath for the CA.

      Thank you all again
      Kumamoto Takezou
      Kevin

      http://im.yahoo.com
    • Kev Fitzpatrick
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 11 8:07 AM
        > I can scan in a few pictures and e-mail them to you
        > tomorrow. I'm ready to
        > crash now, so please pardon the wait. I'll also scan
        > in some line drawings
        > of one with measurements.

        Mokkai arigatoo. Pennsic e iku yaroo? Boku wa
        hajimete ya kara basho zenzen wakarahen kedo hontoo ni
        aitai.

        Kumamoto Takezou

        Sorry about all the Japanese to everyone who doesn't
        speak it, mostly just niceties, but I'm trying to use
        it as much as possible so as not to lose it.

        http://im.yahoo.com
      • Grim Shieldsson
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 11 6:18 PM
          Would you mind cc me on that one too?

          > Kev Fitzpatrick wrote:
          >
          > > Effingham-dono, kataginu no wa, itsu made mo hontoo ni
          > > arigatai to omoimasu.
          > >

          > Iie, tondemo gozaran. I live to do this sort of thing. Well, this and
          > eat sushi...
          >

          > > I was wondering if anyone had a small picture of a
          > > real life person wearing one so that I might be able
          > > to get a look of it. All the pics I have are either
          > > drawn or so old it's unintelligible. this may be
          > > asking a bit much, but I guess I'll try.
          >
          > I can scan in a few pictures and e-mail them to you tomorrow. I'm
          > ready to
          > crash now, so please pardon the wait. I'll also scan in some line
          > drawings
          > of one with measurements.
          >

          > Effingham

          =====
          Jim Barrows Grim Shieldsson
          Software Barbarian Acting Chieftain of Clan StormWolf
          Webcasts.com Barbarian Freehold Alliance
          http://www.geocities.com/grimshieldsson
          It is far better to ask forgiveness then permission.
          I know not the way to defeat others, but rather the way to defeat myself -- Yagyu

          http://invites.yahoo.com
        • Barbara Nostrand
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 12 4:52 AM

            Speaking of sushi. I recently had two job interviews which involved
            traveling through Seattle. This gave me an opportunity to eat at
            Shiro's (arguably the best or second best sushi establishment on
            the continent) twice in about the last month. I was even reimbursed
            for the first meal there and may be reimbursed for the second as well.

            | techie.com |