Re: [SCA-JML] Digest Number 1085

  • Bhraonain / John / Fuzzy Bunz
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2003
      Effingham-dono...

      Greetings... kurios eleison... ehehe...

      Ahhh... Russian Orthodox... hmm.. didn't know they used the same
      word, which is what threw me... ehehe..

      Very cool.. and yes.. I was 'orthodoxos', but left the church when
      I was about 12 and old enough to understand... ehehe.. went
      searching and Wicca is what found me... ehehe..

      I would love to hear the RC priest's reasoning....but.. I won't ask
      you take up the List's bandwith for this...

      Thanks for the chat... ehehe

      Omi no Matashichiro Michimoto

      _

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com