Konichiwa

  • J. Kriss White
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 10, 2000
      I just realized that I hadn't received anything on this list since 3/2, so
      then I tried to send in a "subscribe" order, figuring I'd been dropped, but
      egroups said I was still a subscriber... Turns out they sort of put me in
      limbo because my @... address from iname.com had bounced some
      emails, so I've switched addresses and re-joined from my other account. :-)

      Livin' la vida meshuggah,
      Lord Daveed of Granada, mka J. Kriss White,
      Barony of Calafia, Kingdom of Caid
      email - jkrissw@... || AOL IM - jkrissw || ICQ #1824702
      (hobbies & interests web page: <http://members.aol.com/JkrissW/index.html>)
    • morach2
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 25, 2002
        Hello, im brand new to the list, but more than ankle deep in my love
        for fuedal japan. in the sca i am known as both Dughan and Onishi
        Hirotaka, but in the real world, as Brian Dean .i collect garb and
        costume from early muromachi periods to about 45 years into the Edo
        period., I found this wonderful list by looking up info for making
        Kataginu but when i found out that Anthony Bryant was here i had to
        sign up.
        Yes mr Bryant, i look to your books and thank you for publishing them
        years ago. they have helped my Garbing projects immensly as also your
        sengokudaimyo page.
        i may lurk for a while but i will enjoy the posts and posting also.
        Siyanara for now.