so....

  • Kev Fitzpatrick
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2000
      To Effingham-dono, not to be forward but when is the
      CA that you are currently working on scheduled to come
      out? Just curious, because I'm dying to see it.

      Also, for anyone out there, I'm desperately trying to
      find real patterns for things such as hakama,
      kataginu, kimono and tabi. If anyone knows where I
      may be able to find such oddities to tide me over
      until our esteemed Effingham dono publishes his work,
      I would be most grateful.

      Onegai itashimasu.

      Kevin
      Kumamoto Takezou