[sca-jml] Re: subscribe

  • Jordan Malokofsky
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 26 3:16 AM
      Markejag@... wrote:
      > I found the site and subscribed. How do I get my name on the members list
      > and fill in information in the database? How do I get my name on the
      > messages instead of having my e-mail address listed?

      If you are logged into eGroups, there should be an option for 'My Space'. Red
      block image. From there you can select the sca-jml group. On top of the
      resulting page are many tabs. Click on 'Members' to get a list of who is
      subscribed. There should be an edit tab next to your name. Clicking on it will
      allow you to edit your personal information. Inserting a name here will add
      your name to the members list and mail.
      To add info to the database, click on the database tab. Then select each
      table and click the 'Add Record' button. Fill out the form to add your row to
      the database.
      Additionally, you can add links (to your web site or favorite Japanese link)
      in the 'link' section.

      Subete no kisoku ni reigai ari.
      <There is an exception to every rule.>

      Jordan Malokofsky - Mundane
      Tatsuki Akira - SCA
      Sir Pip - Cyberspace Avatar
      http://www.umich.edu/~malokofs
    • Kass McGann
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 16, 2000
        Somehow I got lost last summer sometime. Can you resubscribe me to this
        list?

        Fujiwara no Aoi-hime
        mundanely Kass McGann
      • Hebikage Shimaha
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 18, 2000
          Konichiwa all,

          I would like to subscribe to this mailing list dozo.

          Domo arigato gozaimasu,

          -Shimaha.

          http://profiles.msn.com
        • shneider@bellsouth.net
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 16, 2001
            Please subscribe me to this list with my new addy.
            Thanks
            Takezo Yoshida
          • jim e grunst
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 2, 2001