9745Re: [SCA-JML] Kesho-Mawashi? and sumo story

  • iroadkilli@aol.com
    Jun 1, 2003
      I have to admit the story shows my age as well. although 20 years didnt fill
      very long ago.

      The standards dont really require big guys the minimum size requirement
      governing recruits state that an aspiring
      sumotori of 18 or younger must be at lest 170 cm (5'8") tall and weigh at
      lest 70 Kilos (154 lb) over 18 must be 173cm and 75kilos