9015[SCA-JML] Re: Re: Tenkoku

  • Solveig
    Jan 20, 2003

      Greetings from Solveig! It sure does look like a chisel regardless
      of how you weild it. Besides, Japanese saws work backwards from
      European saws, but nobody has any problems calling both of them
      saws.

      You are talking about the thing for carving rock aren't you? Not
      the thing for carving wood? I have both.

      Yes. There are several ryuha for calligraphy. The one I belong to
      publishes montly ratings in their magazine.