8701RE: [SCA-JML] greetings

  • Don Luby
    Nov 22, 2002
      On Fri, 22 Nov 2002, Mokurai wrote:

      > I should know where Thescorre is... upstate NY?

      Thescorre is Rochester (clever anagram, huh?)

      > I'm close to Philadelphia. Anyway. I mention it because we do have
      > several Japanese personae in AEthelmarc including Sir Koredono and
      > various Yama Kaminari Clan members. I am sure you have friends about!

      Well, while I'm in AEthelmearc, I'm in Debatable Lands, ~5 hours
      from Thescorre - he'd have a shorter drive to ~Albany, where Sir
      Yoshitsune and his portin of Yama Kaminari are than to where I am.
      Luckily for him, though, a significant number of Yama Kaminari
      members are spread out in 'Thruway baronies' (Rhydderich Hael,
      Thescorre, Delftwood, and Concordia) and the shires in that general
      area for him to find someone to help. Sir Ogami lives in the
      Rhydderich Hael (Buffalo), so that's where the 'home' of our clan is,
      and even if he himself is are to get a hold of, there's lots of other
      folks in that area.

      > - mokurai

      Sir Koredono

      Don Luby Magariki Katsuichi no Koredono