8589Re: [SCA-JML] yumi

  • Barbara Nostrand
    Nov 1, 2002

      Greetings from Solveig! It sounds more like someone's over-active
      imagination. These people had swords. Why fuss with doing a weapon
      modification when you have a perfectly good sword with you? I don't
      recall seeing any pictures of this sort of thing in battle paintings.
      Maybe Baron Edward, who is far more into weapons than I, can provide
      the references that you seek.