8326Yokohagi Ni-Mai Do

  • big_ska_daddy
    Oct 1, 2002
      Good day everyone,
      I am currently in the process of putting together a yokohagi ni-
      mai do, based off of effingham's patterns, but I have come to a
      stand still. I looked at his site and it says to curve the back
      section into a "M" shape and I plan on doing it, but I have not seen
      a picture of the back of this type of do before. Does anyone have
      any pictures specifically showing the back part of this do with the
      curve in it? I can shape the plates just fine but I'd like to see
      how it is supposed to look so I don't look too silly stepping out on
      the field with an improper shape to it. Thank you for you time.

      Joe
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic