8022Kendoist with no time needing armour!

  • SirRichTS
    Jul 7 3:45 PM
      Moshi moshi!

      OHKO!!!! Well thanks for all the help all! Now for the next
      question...

      I have no time to build my own Armour and was wondering if any of you
      would sell or trade an old set of your armour? Have a Tyranid army
      for Warhammer 40K up for grabs or a bit of cash. Where some of you
      said it would be best to start as Sword and Shield corp, I thought on
      that and desided We are Samuari, We learn as Samuari, we die as
      Samuari. Karma eh Karma eh?

      My first foray into SCA will be as Tendo Sato, the Ronin Wander and
      will go from there. Can anyone help Arm, Armour and Equip me? These
      are a few things I would like to pick up...

      Armour (Duh, I'll just wear my kendo stuff for class and formals)
      No Dachi style sword (The Japanese version of the Great sword)
      Spear
      Long and Short sword set
      Hakama and Jacket
      Maybe a overmantle

      .... All the weapons and gear of course need to be SCA Legal, I'm not
      made of money but we could work out a arrangement. As the Bushido
      says once a Samuari sets oneself on a course he must not faulter. If
      I'm going to do this I'm going all the way.

      Plus what is the name of the SCA group in Kansas City or around here?
      I need to get in touch with them. Thanks Guys.. Gomen.. Domo Arigato
      Gosimasu

      Tendo Sato (Richard Sutton)
      Ronin
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic