8012Re: help a newbee?

  • dateyukiie
    Jul 6, 2002
      --- In sca-jml@y..., Kevin Newman <shadow4549@y...> wrote:
      > Could someone get his contact info and send it to me? I would
      greatly appreciate it. I have been looking for something but all I
      have found so far is traditional kyudo equipement that is quite
      expensive and not suited I believe for the battle field.
      > Minamoto Genkuro Tanekage.

      Konnichi wa tomodachi,
      Perhaps this info would be usefull it is Yumi's contact info.
      Jaap & Kay Koppedrayer
      94 Mill Street East, P.O. Box 554
      Milverton, Ontario N0K 1M0
      (519) 595-8791

      You can also check http://www.krackow.com

      I will also have available silk yugote with kusari at my site.
      Yama Kaminari no Date Saburou Yukiie
      Shi wa hei to de aru - everyone is equal in the grave
    • Show all 27 messages in this topic