7998Re: help a newbee?

  • dateyukiie
    Jul 2, 2002
      --- In sca-jml@y..., "Irish_65" <irish_65@y...> wrote:
      I spent 2 years living in Okinawa in the US
      > > marines but I am just now becoming interested in the SCA and would
      > > love to hear from any veteran members or just New folks just like
      > > me.
      > also if any one has any pictures they could send my way of your own
      > armor so i can get some different ideas i would greatly appreciate
      > them.
      > > Thanks for all help
      > > Domo
      > > Dave Jones
      > > (Samurai at Heart)

      Mr Jones...
      Konnichi wa from Yama Kaminari no Date Yukiie. Are you the same Dave
      Jones I know? I too was stationed on Oki Nawa for some three and a
      half years, (till they realized I liked it too much!) up at Henoko
      Ammo Dump. I have had a Japanese persona since around 1979, and if I
      can be of any service to you it would be my pleasure. A.J.Bryant's
      site is excelent...and worth examination. I am just now putting up a
      site of my own( http://www.kabutographics.com ) where I will have pics
      of armor and toys and artwork and such. Perhaps that will be usefull also.

      Welcome to the asian ranks...it sure is fun!
      Yama Kaminari no Date Yukiie
      Shi wa hei to de aru - everyone is equal in the grave...
    • Show all 27 messages in this topic