7995Re: [SCA-JML] help a newbee?

  • Elaine Koogler
    Jul 1, 2002
      Takeda-dono,

      Just a small correction to you message...and others out there, please correct me if I'm wrong. As I understand it, the -sama honorific may not be a period form of address. I know...I went under the assumption that -san and -sama were period until very recently, but have been given to understand that they are not.

      Also, I don't believe that one would call oneself -sama. Again, as I understand it (which may be faulty), it is an honorific which one uses in addressing others. It would be the same as signing yourself "Mr. So and so" when signing a letter.

      And, by the way....I'm in Atlantia, albeit the northern part, as are several others.

      Minowara Kiritsubo